Sunday, July 20, 2014

City Lips



City Lips
 
 


Do you want fuller, plumper, younger and healthier lips? If so, I have found the product to do just that!

City Lips claims to plump lips within 3 to 5 minutes. It uses natural lip enhancers like Hyaluronic Acid, which draws in moisture; Celadrin, which helps slow down the breakdown of new collagen; and Oligopeptides, which stimulates new collagen and elasticity. All of these diminish as we age; such a fun fact!

I was as skeptical as anyone when I purchased City Lips. I didn't want just another lipgloss that plumped while it was on. This lipgloss, however,  actually gives you long lasting results by stimulating your own collagen. It's not just fluff and puff; they actually swell from the inside out.

With all of the ingredients combined, it not only plumps and hydrates, it also works on fine lines and wrinkles. This is great b/c as our lips get thinner, deep wrinkles set in. This happens through the natural aging process and the repeated pursing of the lips.

I use this product in the morning while I get ready to prep my lips; then I apply lipstick. And I only use the gloss occasionally again throughout the day for added moisture.

Every so often, I use it right before bedtime to work overnight, b/c with continued use it will create a noticeable difference to the lips.

Along with all of the above mentioned benefits/elements, this product has a slight tingle, I hardly notice it at all, as it is smooth, hydrating, and not sticky (which is key for me, b/c I hate sticky anything on my lips!). A lot of times, we associate plumping with burn; this product does not do that. It is not a product that only works through superficial irritation.

And it comes in 8 gorgeous colors! 
 
Losangelips - soft pink
Nudeyork - nude coral
Orchid - light purple
Sangria - burgundy red
Sundiego - coral
Tinseltown-  light, sheer nude
Holly - red
Clear - clear (nude)

I have purchased the shades Losangelips & Nudeyork; however, my next one will be clear. I will one day have the entire line, as they are all so beautiful!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment