Friday, March 21, 2014

Let's Talk Friday!

Let's Talk Friday!


I'm going to ask you to do something weird. Can you go to your kitchen and see if you have avocado oil? If you do, grab it! If you don't, go out to Whole Foods and buy some! Avocado oil is my all time favorite skin moisturizer, hair nourisher, and body oil! It is RICH in vitamin E, which is an amazing and beneficial antioxidant.  Antioxidants fight free radicals that cause extreme signs of aging and "wreak havoc"  on our skin. Avocado oil contains sterolin which penetrates deep into the skin to moisturize it (research states that sterolin is great at naturally treating age spots)! My favorite way to use avocado oil is at night. I gently cleanse/exfoliate skin then apply my Retin-A and my wonderful avocado oil! Now, I would like to state that I have extremely oily skin. I live in the south, and the humidity is intense. It's funny because we are told when we are younger to get rid of our oil, but we actually need to just "even" it out. Avocado oil adds hydration and moisture without breaking the skin out. I've used coconut oil (which I love for a hair treatment) but that sadly broke me out and olive oil severely broke me out! Both of these oils are great for dry skin, but terrible for oily/acne prone skin.

I'll have a future blog on different skin oils for different skin types soon! I will, however, suggest everyone try avocado oil!
***It is my miracle skin secret! :) And it's inexpensive!***

  • I apply my avocado oil to my face, neck, and decollate

Look for REFINED Avocado Oil! I purchased mine at Whole Foods for under $15.00! (I couldn't find it at Wal-Mart)

Check out my ART on etsy!
http://instagram.com/aestheticianbeauty
http://www.pinterest.com/schuylarl/
http://youtu.be/DQQdStPXy9s

No comments:

Post a Comment