Monday, March 17, 2014

Tree Hut Shea Butter

Product Rave Monday!


So, let me start out by saying that I am not a body moisturizing type. I live in "humid" Southern Louisiana where we generally have naturally moisturized skin and not by choice. As I've gotten older, I have taken great pride in taking care of my skin, especially with my background in skin care. Just like other states, this year Louisiana has suffered through a harsh winter. This led me on a hunt for a moisturizing body cream to use right after the shower (it's best to moisturize your skin while it is still damp) so, after trial and error with either too heavy of a moisturizer or not enough, I came across Tree Hut Shea Body Butter! I instantly thought "well if it's a shea butter it has to be too heavy!" Nope, it was perfect! The scent is amazing! My favorite is the Brazilian Nut! It has a coffee/ice cream scent, but it's not overwhelming. I love the fact that I am able to put clothes on right away without having to wait 30 minutes to soak in, but it is still very nourishing. It is so nice to wake up the next morning with silky, smooth skin. I purchased mine at Ulta for $7.49 for .7 OZ. If I have to recommend one thing it is to RUN out and get this!                                                                           

Do you have a favorite body moisturizer?

Scents:                                   
Original
Coconut Lime (one of my favorites)
Brazillian Nut (favorite)
Almond Honey
Hawaiian Kukui
Tropical Mango



Tree Hut Shea Butter
Check out my Instagram



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this body butter in the coconut lime scent! Not many people talk about the Tree Hut line and I think their products are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so are, Julie! And crazy inexpensive. <3333

      Delete